English&Urdu Best Sad Ghazals

What is the crazy hejar

They are always on the path of darkness.

They are going to go on the ghands.

The memory of the memory in the beginning.

The blood of the heart is a bike.

Head beggar

                                                                                                                             پاگل ہجر کیا ہے؟

                                                                                                  وہ ہمیشہ تاریکی کی راہ پر گامزن ہیں۔

                                                                                                                   وہ گھاٹوں پر جارہے ہیں۔

                                                                                                                         شروع میں یاد داشت۔

                                                                                                         دل کا خون ایک موٹرسائیکل ہے۔

                                                                                                                                 بھکاری بھیک

My friend has become green in the mirror.
The question of my heart when it came in it, my beloved became silent.
Your eyes are a ghazali that you don't have a face to face.
I would be a poet but when did I read a poem.
If you remember what I said to him.
Leaving, but he was caught in a walk.
The sadness of your eyes, my heart is standing in it.
He liked this house, otherwise he went outside.
When you came to him, the world became the one who came to him.
The heart was the home of Hamza's little house and now it is a village.

میرا دوست آئینے میں سبز ہو گیا ہے۔

میرے دل کا سوال جب اس میں آیا تو محبوب خاموش ہو گیا۔

آپ کی آنکھیں غزالی ہیں کہ آپ کا چہرہ نہیں ہے۔ میں ایک شاعر ہوتا لیکن جب میں نے ایک نظم پڑھی۔ اگر آپ کو یاد ہے تو میں نے اس سے کیا کہا تھا۔ چھوڑ رہا ہے ، لیکن وہ سیر میں پھنس گیا تھا۔ تمہاری آنکھوں کا غم ، میرا دل اس میں کھڑا ہے۔ اسے یہ گھر پسند آیا ، ورنہ وہ باہر چلا گیا۔ جب آپ اس کے پاس آئے تو ، دنیا ایک بن گئی جو اس کے پاس آیا۔
دل حمزہ کے چھوٹے سے مکان کا گھر تھا اور اب یہ گاؤں ہے۔

Hassan's eyes widened
The quarrel took place yesterday
What a wonderful way to screw people over
Kande Chi Razi hit me on the head
Obsessive-compulsive disorder
But I fell in love with you
I wish you all the best
Mako Khairi often had honey
Nin Chi Varta Yar Pe Mena Waktal
He looked like a hero

                                                                                                            حسن دے د سترگو برابر لگی 
                                                                                                            کلہ می زڑگے کلہ زیگر لگی
                                                                                                       زہ ورتہ جوڑ چہ پہ گوتہ کڑے یم
                                                                                                       کانڑے چی رازی زما پہ سر لگی
                                                                                                          زہ کہ یی پہ ھر طرف اوباسمہ 
                                                                                                    خو د سپیرہ تندے می ستا پہ در لگی
                                                                                                              ستا د خواگی جبی دعاگو یما
                                                                                                              مکوہ خیری پہ مہ اکثر لگی
                                                                                                           نن چی ورتہ یار پہ مینہ وکتل
                                                                                                              وس بہ د اتل ولی نظر لگی

O ' God, I have made a part of myself.
Friend I am incomplete and complete it.
I am looking at you and I am getting mad.
You look at me, I have flames.
When I get close to you, I get all up.
You also get close to me, I have made an earthquake.
As much as I am in myself.
My friend made me mad and made me crazy.
Give me so much power and fire.
Oh my friend, do me and forget me.
You put your light on me.
It's good, I have made one heart of the desert.
My friend, you are on your pink face.
I have made a drop of my mouth white.

اے خدا ، میں نے اپنا ایک حصہ بنایا ہے۔ دوست میں نامکمل ہوں اور اسے مکمل کردوں۔ میں آپ کی طرف دیکھ رہا ہوں اور میں پاگل ہو رہا ہوں۔ تم مجھے دیکھو ، مجھے شعلے آڑے ہیں۔ جب میں آپ کے قریب ہوجاتا ہوں تو میں اٹھ جاتا ہوں۔ تم بھی میرے قریب ہو جاؤ ، میں نے زلزلہ کیا ہے۔ جتنا میں اپنے آپ میں ہوں۔ میرے دوست نے مجھے پاگل بنا دیا اور مجھے پاگل بنا دیا۔ مجھے اتنی طاقت اور آگ دو۔ اے دوست ، مجھے کرو اور مجھے بھول جاؤ۔ تم نے مجھ پر روشنی ڈالی۔ یہ اچھا ہے ، میں نے صحرا کا ایک دل بنا لیا ہے۔ میرے دوست ، آپ اپنے گلابی چہرے پر ہیں۔ میں نے اپنے منہ کا ایک قطرہ سفید کردیا ہے۔
Yar turned yellow in the mirror
The question that came to my mind was that Ashna was silent
The gazelle of your eye is not as bright as the eyebrows
I will be a poet but when will I be able to sing?
I don't remember what I said to him
He walked but could not walk
The arrow of your gaze stood in awe
He was happy to leave the house
The world came to you when you came to it
The heart was Hamza's small house but now it is a village..

يار په ائينه کى پسرلى زرغونوالى شو
سوال زما ده زړه چى پکى راغى اشنه غلى شو
ستا سترګى غزالى چى اشنه وارته رامخ نه وى
يم به زه شاعر خو ما غزل کله ويلى شو
دريغه که را ياد شى چى مى څه ورته ويلى وو
تللو مرور خو په تګ تګ کى پښه نيولى شو
ستا د نظر غشى مى زړه وويشت پکى ودريده
خوښ يى شو دا کور کنه بهر هم ترى وتلى شو
ته چى ورته راغلى د دنيا ورته رامخه شوه
زړه خو د حمزه وړوکى کور وو اوس خو کلى شو


The flowers I brought are not Rambil Chanbel flowers What have the bubbles of heaven done to this garden cell of the world?

‏ما راوړي تاله نه دي د رامبيل چانبيل ګلونه
د جنت بلبلان څه کړي د دنيا دا باغ سيلونه

Some stories are not forgotten.
Some memories are a man, he is very crying.

کچھ کہانیاں فراموش نہیں کی جاتی ہیں۔ کچھ یادیں آدمی ہیں ، وہ بہت رو رہا ہے۔
To call oneself wise I don't care about that

دا ته چې ځان ته ھوھیار وائې

دغه خبری درته ما خودلی دینه

I just got the drugs of love out of my head.
It was eaten in my veins but it's just finished.

میں نے ابھی محبت کے نشہ آور چیزیں اپنے دماغ سے نکال لیں۔ یہ میری رگوں میں کھا گیا تھا لیکن ابھی ختم ہوا۔

Why did you make it, he made heaven in the eyes of my beloved.
Why is it bitter? Separation and sweet wisal.

تم نے اسے کیوں بنایا ، اس نے میرے محبوب کی نظر میں جنت بنائی کڑوا کیوں ہے؟ علیحدگی اور میٹھی سمجھدار۔


Post a Comment

0 Comments